The following downloadable forms relate to the medical profession. Where indicated, some forms also have online submission options.
To apply to change the type of registration that you hold, download an application form from the list below. For example, if you currently hold limited registration for postgraduate training or supervised practice and want to apply to change to general registration, then you need to download and complete the application for general registration.
Renewal of Registration
- Application limited registration for an area of need for specialist practice - AANS-03 (1.41 MB,PDF)
- Application limited registration for an area of need - AANG-03 (1.42 MB,PDF)
- Application for limited registration postgraduate training or supervised practice as a medical practitioner - ALPS-03 (1.42 MB,PDF)
- Application for limited registration for teaching or research as a medical practitioner - ALTR-03 (2.01 MB,PDF)
- Request for change in circumstances for medical practitioners with limited registration - ACCL-03 (404 KB,PDF)
- Application for limited registration in public interest as a medical practitioner - ALPI-30 (1.96 MB,PDF)
- Application for assessment by a medical college - AAMC-03 (369 KB,PDF)
- Supervised practice plan and principal supervisor's agreement (810 KB,DOT)
- Supervised practice orientation report form (725 KB,DOT)
- Work performance report for limited registration (844 KB,DOT)
Information about supporting documents required for registration is provided below.
Common Application Forms
See Common Application Forms for a complete list of forms that are not specific to the actual registration process.
To notify AHPRA about your concerns regarding a health practitioner, go to Make a Notification.